Drumore Estate is an uncommonly beautiful and versatile event venue. Its many unique indoor and outdoor spaces can be rented in a variety of ways to facilitate the realization of your event. Are you looking to host a Bar Mitzvah, do you need space for the lighting of the candles or perhaps a Kiddush? Regardless of the weather, there is always an easy contingency plan.
- 2 indoor options ranging in size for 80-150 people
- 2 acres of formal gardens
- Over 70 acres of pristine land that is exclusively yours for 12 hours
- Our grand tent holds 220 people comfortably and is surrounded by multiple brick and flagstone patios
- Thousands of photos waiting to happen
Our catering services
Our Executive Chef specializes in custom menu creations from Italian, Spanish, Americana, or Southern BBQ. Are you hosting a formal Bat or Bar Mitzvah? Our chef would be delighted to create food that speaks to your heritage. He is eager to help bring your menu to life. If you do not see what you desire, please ask.
Drumore Estate’s culinary team offers over 60 years of combined experience bringing dreamevents to life. Customization is our specialty and is all part of the “Drumore Experience.” We offer a full-service catering that includes:
- All service wares
- China, glassware, place settings
- Bartenders, mixers, and servers
- Cake cutting and champagne toasts
Our event coordinator
You do not have time to deal with every detail. Every event hosted by Drumore Estate is over seen by one of our experienced Event Facilitators. From your timeline, décor, color scheme of linens to the day of the event management, they are there for you. Drumore Estate offers 4-6 hours of planning to help understand your vision and will assist you with most preparations.
- We provide a Day of Event Manager to do all set-up/tear-down
- We allow early drop-off and next day pick-up of any personal props
- We provide a Day of Event Facilitator to keep the event running smoothly
- Regardless of the weather, there is always an easy contingency plan
Contact us today to plan your event or take a tour of our facility and grounds.