Drumore Estate’s staff eagerly awaits the opportunity to host many treasured moments.
As an event venue, we are committed to all our guests, clients, and employees to be as proactive and mindful as possible to provide a safe environment. We are following the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s recommended guidelines and will update our clients and this page accordingly as changes occur. This page will be an excellent resource to share with your guests as they prepare to attend events at Drumore Estate.
IN TERMS OF SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Wedding parties and their guests can determine the best judgment of social distancing among one another
- All our employees will social distance when interacting with guests to the best of their ability
- All guests are required to wear a mask or face covering while on premises
- Our capacity is limited to 10% inside or 15% outside and we will reorganize the venue space and dining areas to accommodate the social distancing space requirement between tables
IN TERMS OF SANITATION & SAFETY
- We will have sanitizing stations spread out across the venue for guest usage
- We are monitoring our employees’ health prior to them starting shifts and after they complete an event
- All our staff will be wearing masks and gloves during events
- We will clean and sanitize all public surfaces after every event
- We will sanitize the bathrooms, bar, and doorknobs every hour throughout the event
IN TERMS OF DINING
- We will have extra staff on hand to serve you
- We will have extended plated and buffet options